IGNORED

lol aphex samples marilyn mansons mum and grandmother?

Guest Space Coyote

Guest Space Coyote

Track 04 at about 1:45 there is a conversation about taking Procardia and how the grandmother hasn't been taking it everyday like she is supposed to. Its originally on the Smells Like Children cd. I think this is hilarious and had never heard of this before. Is this news?

Read which ? That it's a fake or that there's samples of Marilyn Manson's mum/grandmother. Well I'm guessing that Space Coyote discovered the second as he has the Smells Like Children album and the rest of us discovered that it's a fake, well because it is. One it doesn't sound like him at all and two was released as a promo back in December 2004 but as you can gather, it's a promo for a rather non-existant product.

Were you refering to the MM track "May Cause Discoloration of the Urine Or Feces" its track 10 on the album "Smells Like Children" i am not an big fan but some tracks are great

Archived