IGNORED

The opening bars of Mushroom Compost...

Guest OilPortraitofaMultiheadedCobra

Alright, I sort of get the impression that this will be a dead thread pretty quick, but fuck it, I'm going for it. This is purely about appreciation for the u-ziq track "Mushroom Compost" on Lunatic Harness. To be honest, I haven't listened to it in probably three years... so maybe it totally sucks, but it is the reason that I listen to electronic music music today... scratch that... I probably would have started anyway, but it WAS the first electronic music track I ever heard. So, Mushroom Compost, here's to you! Thank you for lighting the fire, for triggering the unslakeable thirst for all things electronic music... for... I got nothing else folks. Alright, nobody's going to have anything to say to this, admittedly irrelevant, personal anecdote, but what else was this subforum being used for anyway?

Yeah, it's funny because up until that point my favourite music was like Nirvana and R.E.M. and I do realize that when placed in context Lunatic Harness is not hugely unique in terms of what was around at the time in electronic music, but personally I had never heard anything like that opening before...

• 1 year later...

Archived