IGNORED

Butterfly

Guest mohamed

Guest mohamed

hello =]

this is my last track, butterfly

http://www.myspace.com/marcomohamed

i have lost 3Gb of files from the edit folder of the project before mixing it in cubase

recovered, the files had all different names from the original so i gave up

thats the bounce i did a moment before, its not so loud

thx for listening!

_marco

3Gb?? That's brutal man! So is there a lot of stuff missing from this then? If so, it sounds pretty full considering. I really like the percussion, that pitched hand drum sound (just woke up and the name escapes me...). I'm liking the pad progression towards the end. It's kind of haunting. Very cool track, especailly enjoyed the percussion.

Guest mohamed
3Gb?? That's brutal man! So is there a lot of stuff missing from this then? If so, it sounds pretty full considering. I really like the percussion, that pitched hand drum sound (just woke up and the name escapes me...). I'm liking the pad progression towards the end. It's kind of haunting. Very cool track, especailly enjoyed the percussion.

they were evolving textures built to emphasize the tranformation, i was working on them to give the track more profundity than it actually has.. btw!

thanks a lot for for listening man your words are very appreciated =] glad u like it!

peace out!

marco

Guest mohamed
sounds like talvin singh, who also had a track called butterfly i seem to remember, good stuff though

thanks for listening =] i recently discovered talvin thanks to an italian mate who had the same feeling commenting on myspace but i didn't know him before. jus get the OK album from moo and i have to say thats a huge compliment you did lol his Butterfly is an awesome track. can't compare it to my shit (yet) ;]

cheers for the feedback

marco

Archived