IGNORED

Macquarie Ridge

Guest terrafi

Guest skytree

the tune seems like it could have been made in a day...so i'm not too fond of it. one of the reasons i enjoy boc is the carefully crafted, meticulous post-production. i'm sure they put some love into this tune, but ultimately it's too simple for me. beautiful, yes, but no lasting memory.

Guest Archrival

its marvelous :D they really put in some work on this one..never heard harps on a boc track before, and those beautiful choirs wow!!!

i really like this track now after hearing it quite a few times. didn't know it was on TCH.

i know what you mean about being rememberable skytree, but as an intermission track, this is delicious. it contains that aura of sound, but a bit up to date with their sound.

edit: as in it fits the TCH level experience.

i really like this track now after hearing it quite a few times. didn't know it was on TCH.

i know what you mean about being rememberable skytree, but as an intermission track, this is delicious. it contains that aura of sound, but a bit up to date with their sound.

edit: as in it fits the TCH level experience.

How is it an Intermission track?

Archived