IGNORED

BoC kaleidoscope

Guest Dogboy73

Guest Dogboy73
haha, so now you're going to keep it, dogboy? :]

Fuck, I'd keep mine for sure :/

To be honest part of me really doesn't want to sell it. But then again another part of me thinks it will be much better appreciated by another BoC fan who appreciates this kind of memorobilia more than I do. Besides which, my 4 year old niece has got her eye on it, wanting to 'play' with it every time she comes round & spots it on the shelf. It's only a matter of time before she gets hold of it & breaks it. Can't have that. Nope, it's definitely time for it to move to a better home :wink2:

Man, I know I need and want this kaledioscope so bad, and save it from destruction in ur hands :-v

but when I TRY to register @ ebay, confirm.msg doesn't get sent. But I'll keep tryin later tonight as I atm need to get my ass whooped @ my kung fu grading :'(

btw does transfers UK <> SWE work at all; like, "acrozz dee world ebay-accessability" ?

Guest Dogboy73
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I know I haven't got the money but wetffffff????: :(((((

It's been floating around the £30-40 mark for the last 5 days. Is that good or bad for this?!

It's been floating around the £30-40 mark for the last 5 days. Is that good or bad for this?!

if it really is 1/500, then it's waaaaaaa(aaaaaaa)y cheap imo.

[in 10yrs a boccian pays 100 times that for it (when boc are shown to be masters of life - or at least that's what we've all come to believe through living via this wickid websoit]

Archived