IGNORED

VA-Monologue / Abstract Garden Label

Guest pawwa

VA - Monologue / Abstract Garden Label

monologue_forum.jpg

Free download

VA - Monologue is a result of a musical exploration of artists gathered around PsyGarden.Org community. The music itself is something between intelligence of electronic music and broad range of different musical genres that can all be put under the name downtempo. Not so far from basic trance genre, VA - Monologue represents nice and easy flowing on scattered fields of abstraction turned into music. It ought to be fusion of sound and emotion...

Tracklist (click for a sample preview):

Intro
Pawwa & Pinga - Ex Ortny Of Us
R.Moth - Isotope
Xiqhhyiecryn - Ckcolaps
Trillian - My Hiding Place
Xiqhhyiecryn - Asphyxiate Desdemona
Pinganeda - Slow Cityzen
Xiqhhyiecryn - Eri:A [Nesbo remix]
Arronax - Quiet Darkness
R.Moth - Entropy
Cobalt - Undecided
Outro

Length: 62:56 min

Compiled by Pinga
Mastered by Nesbo

Release Date: 10.12.2006.

If you like this release and make similar music, feel free to contact us.

Contact email: psygarden.demos@gmail.com

Visit us at http://psygarden-label.net and http://www.psygarden.org

Ok, sorry if you think so. My personal intentions are all about music and, btw, psygarden doesn`t sell music. We are all about enjoying it.

lol. i feel guilty now. i apologise for being mean and grumpy. i'm downloading and will listen later as am at work.

peace out!

:flower:

EDIT: no i won't coz the link doesn't give me shit but a 404 error. now i'm grumpy again.

:arrr:

yeah man, overall pretty nice - very nicely produced and mastered etc. I much preferred the ambient stuff - thought the stuff with beats was a bit poor to be honest, but some of the other tracks were real nice - keep posting!

Cool, tnx for listening. Yeah, I also like more ambient stuff form this compilation. The highlights for me are, Pinganeda, Cobalt, and Outro (produced by me and nesbo).

Archived