IGNORED

another

BCM

The drums sound a bit flat. The kick should kick more, and the snare should be packing a punch. The synths all sound pretty nice, but not really to fitting the drums (save for the distorted moog thingy). This could be a great jump-up jungelish tune, with some remixing, more bass, heavier kicks and a puching snare.

The drums sound a bit flat. The kick should kick more, and the snare should be packing a punch. The synths all sound pretty nice, but not really to fitting the drums (save for the distorted moog thingy). This could be a great jump-up jungelish tune, with some remixing, more bass, heavier kicks and a puching snare.

hmmmmmm, drums didn't sound flat to me - i took quite a lot of time mastering this one - was hard to get everything fitting in place and not muddy the mix. if i made the drums any louder then they would drown out some of the harmonics. i dunno, sounded ok on my system. (though i am soon investing in a nice mixing desk and proper monitors etc which should help with all this)

anyway, thanks for listening and getting back to me!

Archived