IGNORED

Port Orchard - Silverdrop

Guest Weird Al

not sure what to say about this, wasn't sure what to expect...but very pleasantly surprised. really lovely peice of music from start to finish. not overtly complicated or clever or trying to do anything far out - just a clean, flowing peice of electronic...very easy to listen to and enjoyable all the way through. some classic/familiar synth sounds and nice bass work along with the bleepy bloppy percussion. kind of reminded me of B12 - but not quite...

very good stuff whichever way. listenening through again...

fans of B12/Black Dog/etc should check this out. Very nice peice.

let's hear more of this stuff.

Guest Mrs Jynx

Yes this is lovely - very easy to listen to. hah haha!, that vocal spoken sample - scared the shit out of me - thought someone had come into my room, and I know it's one of those that when I listen again I will have forgotten about it and shit myslef all over again... :omg:

Guest brianellis
Yes this is lovely - very easy to listen to. hah haha!, that vocal spoken sample - scared the shit out of me - thought someone had come into my room, and I know it's one of those that when I listen again I will have forgotten about it and shit myslef all over again... :omg:

that vocal sample is a certain mr. hendrix

Guest brianellis

and yes, you will be hearing much more of this stuff... i recently got a offer from a new label starting up to release it on cd... so expect that sometime early 2006

Guest Chimp Logic

Oh yes. This just totally made my day :)

Very damn cool. I could listen to this many times....which I'm going to now do. Ha

Congrats on the impending release. I look forward to more of this. Tres cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Peace

Archived