IGNORED

Amen is king

Guest The Bro

Hearing the amen break in every track is like hearing 20 Bach organ songs in a row. The sound just gets fucking old no matter how good the material is written.

That doesen't prove a thing, other than the fact that the you pay more attention to rythm than melody in music. Yes, i see your point but if you don't like the amen, don't use the amen, and go out of your way to avoid listening to music that uses the amen. This doesen't effect anybody but you, and you're the only one who suffers here (you and anone else who gets bored by the amen), but my impression from listening to electronic music is that most people think the amen sounds nice, and will continue to use it for years to come.

mostly its lazy and a bit shite.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe YOU are lazy and a bit shite, hmm? Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

Have you heard my music?

Maybe YOU are lazy and a bit shite, hmm? Not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot, is it?

Have you heard my music?

I was asking if you, as a person, might be lazy and/or shite. Not your music.

Archived