IGNORED

Sundown

Velazquez

Suggestion, comments and hate are all welcome. Mastering suggestions are especially welcome, I can never seem to get my sounds to sit in the same enviornment, if that make any sense.

Sundown finds Jimmy Corn TRout matched in a Battle Royale against Gordon Lightfoot and the Apache break. Thanks for listening. Peace.

sundown.mp3

Guest tht! tne

i really like the pingy melody and the

glitchy twists on your apache break,

and how the apache supports the init

ial melody, but i dont like the wah-wah

guitar or the gordon lightfoot sample.

if you wanna keep the elements i dont

like id boost the sample volume and

put some reverb on the wah guitar.

the whole track reminds me of boc.

you could try recording it analog, lol.

I didn't know you made tunes Velazquez. The doo doo synth reminds me of Art of Noise. That Apache beat came in a bit suddenly I felt. Mmm I need a bit more of a vibe by now as for me its getting a little dull. Needs a funky bassline. That doo doo voice doesn't seem to go to well with that other stuff. Mmm overall didn't really grab me I have to be honest.

I didn't know you made tunes Velazquez. The doo doo synth reminds me of Art of Noise. That Apache beat came in a bit suddenly I felt. Mmm I need a bit more of a vibe by now as for me its getting a little dull. Needs a funky bassline. That doo doo voice doesn't seem to go to well with that other stuff. Mmm overall didn't really grab me I have to be honest.

I don't makes tunes. I try. Constructing this sort of shit distracts me from painting. Thanks for listening and the comments.

Archived