my latest release

Guest Max

king for a day

manipulations

the broken mirror

in the shadow of the hustler

pirate rebellion of skyland

walaskjalf

and... after 12 years of Max Marlow and 8 years in the interweb...

my very first musicvideo , too

http://m02v.moozi.org

thank you for your patience,

Max

Alright Max. Long time no post. That last tune you posted was pretty fuckin' excellent. If I get the time I'll try and give these a listen.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Promo

Yes this is pretty reasonable Max. I've listened to it a few times over erm the past few days. Definitely some nice techno here.

Guest JOSEF

i listened to this the other day and it was pretty good. not mind-blowing or especially memorable (perhaps after a few more listens..??!) but definitely worth pointing an ear at every now and then. i think my fave was track 1.

i will listen again.

i think my favourite max marlow track award goes to track 1 off 'urzeit' (or whatever ye germans calls it).

i listened to this the other day and it was pretty good. not mind-blowing or especially memorable (perhaps after a few more listens..??!) but definitely worth pointing an ear at every now and then. i think my fave was track 1.

i will listen again.

i think my favourite max marlow track award goes to track 1 off 'urzeit' (or whatever ye germans calls it).

that's my favorite of max's as well... will give these a proper listen soon!

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

there's a lot to listen to, so for now, i'll just pick out one track.

king for a day:

like the sounds and the distortion (is that in your mixer?). very good mix -

very pleasant listen, will come back to the other tracks, I'm on a mission to listen to everyone today!

Archived