IGNORED

"Esja" Is THIS BoC?!?

Guest WuLiAnalog

Guest WuLiAnalog

This song is beautiful too. Again, it sounds like BoC. I found this one around the time I found "Whistler." The dynamics seem like a Few Old Tunes "Spectrum" + "5-9-78", but in slow-compassionate vibrancy... SPACIOUS... damn i'm a bad critic... but oh well.

It sounds like an old tunes. It's 3:53 long. Choppy intro, especially exit... it just kinda cuts off at the end... Sounds definately like a 'reject' or an old tunes. and no, i'm not saying old tunes are rejects.

Wait a second... It seems like it would come out of Hooper Bay... Though who the hell has heard that album straight through!?! Damn MUM ... Well...

I'll post both songs "Whistler" & "Esja" up tonight.

If anyone has heard of Jega, you should know by now its a rip-off. It's not BoC. Some dick claming to be BoC. But good job. I hope that person gets somewhere.

Guest WuLiAnalog

Damn it! How do I get this song on here!?! I've got a mac. I'm not familiar with this type of thing. I tried to put the song as an attachment... but what the hell did that do?!? ...Nothing! Then I uploaded it... ?!? Nothing. I'm no good with computer love.

Sorry. I promise I'll work as hard as I can to get these songs on here...but a little help is needed...

Archived