IGNORED

blueulbmp3

All of a sudden I'm raiding the secret hideout with Ahnuld. Right now he's trying his best to be a stealthy 7' tall bodybuilding Austrian ninja.

Ooo! we got to our target! Arnie is now displaying true hacking prowess! We're copying the data files!

We've got the files now, it says that Danny is being held in a mountain fortress in Colorado. We're going to have to go back to our makeshift headquarters and gear up before our final mission!

This was low. Had to turn my speakers all the way up to really listen. It's a little repetative so far... A high synth sounds and the drums stop. Breakdown lalalalalalalalalalalala... And we are raving in slow motion. Nice tune, though a little repetative.

yeah this track is way old.. i was like 17 and it was near enough the first time i did editing

btw if you like Abient plate red a few tracks on sub2 are like that but better/weirder

Archived