IGNORED

Happy go lucky

Guest joshier

Beginning: Interesting pattern, gets a bit repetitive and wanky, but sounds like a machine is being strangled at times which is fun.

Middle: Oh my god you know there's something called a graphic equalizer? It lets you limit the levels on particular frequency bands. You really need some on that high-res filtered drum part.

End: Hmm, I guess I felt it kinda petered out rather than got really epic like you were hoping. I think there might have been key change in order or something. Don't take this wrong but to my ears it's kinda like U2 does electronica.

Guest joshier
Beginning: Interesting pattern, gets a bit repetitive and wanky, but sounds like a machine is being strangled at times which is fun.

Middle: Oh my god you know there's something called a graphic equalizer? It lets you limit the levels on particular frequency bands. You really need some on that high-res filtered drum part.

End: Hmm, I guess I felt it kinda petered out rather than got really epic like you were hoping. I think there might have been key change in order or something. Don't take this wrong but to my ears it's kinda like U2 does electronica.

Firstly, this track I am not proud of.. it's one of those tracks where I just am relaxed and enjoy making it the whole way through without thinking too much.

The whole eq thing is intentional. I know it sounds nasty.

edit, thanks for the comments, they made me laugh.

I like how you hope we like it but the moment you got any negative feedback you was just putting it up here for laughs.

If i had made this i'd be proud of it. It's a pretty decent track, probably better than most/all of my output. Dunno if that makes the track good or me bad.

Archived