IGNORED

Black Devil Disco Club - 28 Later

Guest version2006

It was written entirely by Bernard Fevre who is a French "Library composer". The original line up consisted of fevre and jacky giordano. Jacky giordano disappeared in the 80s (apparently is doing time in prison).

Guest version2006
I know nothing about it version but I haven't seen you around in a while. Did you end up getting an analogue modular?

yes i did. MOTM (old style, not frac), mostly. I built a few modules, as well, based on Ken Stone's CGS designs.

It's currently holding outboard processing duties more than sound synthesis. It has no midi capabilities yet, so no keyboard.

I may post a pic later.

sweet! do post! I did a synthesizers.com entry system and Im buying more modules for it now, getting an instrument interface (since I play the violin/electric violin and also for vox processing for that fake aphex acid!).

do post pics, how easy were the Ken Stone modules to build? I really like alot of the "staple" type of designs they have like comparators and logic gates

Guest Ominous

The guy behind this shop had a significant role in the album and plays with him live.. he might answer your questions.

first post by the way...hi

*reads rules*

Archived