IGNORED

Do you guys like either of these tracks?

aciddon

first one i found quite uninspired and turned it off after 3/4 of it sorry, but the second one is sounding much more promising atm. however while i quite enjoyed the beat/melody of the second one as an intro, but im afriad it wasnt nearly rich or variated enough to last for the whole tune. i personally would have taken the trumpetsynth sound whcih was just playing two alternating notes and expanded that into a melody.

Guest Promo

I quite like the ambient one. I felt it was a worthy track. Not necessarily unique but had an almost melancholy 70s Tangerine Dream feel to the notes. Sadly I can't really make this sort of music but I don't think its all that bad myself. Not sure what else to say. I'll try comment on the 2nd later.

Guest misspurkiss

if youve lost faith in your ears id suggest stickin a couple acid tabs down your throat, shaking yourself upside down for a few minutes then sitting by a pneumatic drill for a few hours, then possibly putting your head in the bath, running for a bit asfastaspossible then trying again ;)

The first is nice. Nothing wrong with this, besides the point that the synth can sound a little high pitched at times.

The second i can't stand. Probably nothing wrong with the track, it's just really loud and somehow atonal IMO. When the vocals-thing enter i don't find the track so awful... And the last few seconds where kind of nice.

Guest pantsonmyhead

loved the first

really nice tones

got 2.5 bars into the second...not my thing at all

but again, the first one was quite nice

mixed responses, its alright im already over these 2 pieces of absolute shite, im moving onto other stratospheres now, far beyond a normal persons comprehension of what is possible

i admirally thank you for your typings

Archived