IGNORED

The Lungehand EP

Siegecow

Well its abeen a while since ive put my latest and greatest works into a compilation, so heres the newest and first public installment of the music ive made under my 24ourange name.

Listen to one of em, all of em, or just look at that snazzy album cover i whipped up. In any case, please enjoy and tell me your thoughts. :sorcerer:

coverbe9.jpg

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...4beb9a7c900eb6e

1. Funky Old Robots

2. Hello Floppy Dog

3. It Doesnt Even Antimatter

4. Kill Glitch

5. I'm Glad I Brought Soap

6. Warface Scratch

7. The Robber Barons

8. FuckguysFuck

9. The Lost Sattelite Change

1. the snare bit is waay to harsh, like the pad. bass isnt loud enough. that high pitched thing is prohibiting me from relaxing while listening to this. ah, its gone now, oh, here it comes again, im gonna go ahead and go to track 2, cause that thing is kind of annoying, this has a nice vibe to it though.

2. not big enough in the beginning, i like the velocity changes in the drums though, its nice and subte. that flute whistle synth warblyness is nice. like the bass, everythings building, but not in a way i llike, seems like that alot of things are too loud and overshadowng others, like the saws you bring in and the second sub hit in the drums. i hate the loop you bring in, its that superfast rnb loop from reason, its garbage.break down is a bit harsh. next track

3.not a huge fan

4. stuff is starting to sound a bit too "reason-ey" some ok sounds, everything ive heard so far is mastered on the side of loud and harsh.

5. i think youve posted this in ylc before, i remember that trombone synth. i like the synth.

6. ive heard this before as well. i dont like the piano. that organ riff kind of comes in and doesnt do anything, drums get faster but i dont like them. hate that synth that comes in halfway through.

7. there are parts of this i like, but as a whole i found myself skipping around, i like it at 2:55

8. haha, this is cool. i dont like everything after :24 i thought you were going somewhee else with it. everything is too thin and too loud.

9. hmm, i dont really like the drums, some of the pads are nice though.

Thanks for all the cirtique beneboi

I heartily agree with you on most of my composition and mixing. Its trash and i dont have the ears for it yet, but im getting there.

Archived