IGNORED

Storm Warning

Guest No Pomo

The backround noises are way too loud, but this can easily be fixed. They also stop kinda quickly. Maybe fade them out or have some reverb/delay going. This definently needs some more mixing, as the saw waves still seem to be "crushing" the other sounds.

On the other hand: I like the chords the saw plays, and how it works with the background sounds (what is that?), and when the saw wave drops out and the vocal+drums start going off on their own i found myself really enjoying the track. It's nice, albeit very rough around the edges.

Guest Glass Plate

yeah im a shitty producer, I need lots of practice in that factor.

The beggining sample is a storm warning they play in my area when large storms are coming in my town.

Guest geographyhorse
yeah the end is pretty good

Downloaded it.... I'll listen to it over the weekend and tell you what I think of it...... :beer:

Guest geographyhorse

not bad..... I thought the lo-fi quality of the voice sample did not quite match the hi-fi tones of the mix. I'm not sure how to articulate that better? Perhaps, try to use some effects to dirty up the saw waves or something. Actually, I would dirty up the drums at parts, giv them some slight static or something. I am a fan of lo-fi sound myself, and I have nothing against hi-fi, but it is just a personal taste of mine that for lo-fi samples to fit in a mix, there must be something else present to sort of show them off. Also, I didn't really feel that the choices of reverbs quite matched at points. Overall, it was enjoyable. Don't take what I say harshly, I'm just making suggestions.

Archived