IGNORED

Do your own adventure

Guest The Bro

Listening. Is the buzzing in the beginning intentional? I really hate the kit/break you are using. It sounds kinda thin and digitally distorted. I like the melodies. Perhaps you could make the bass stand out more? I like the distorted melody around 2:00 but the organ behind it is kinda cheesy in a way that doesnt seem to fit with the rest. the vocal samples sound really nice when they blend in with the mix. Aha, theres the amen. Nice at 3:20. Starts going into [] territory almost then that sample comes in and those cheesy strings. Yea, there it goes again, the strings arent working for me, everything else is though.

Guest Promo

The buzzing is some fault within Ableton so you're correct its not intentional. Ironically the organ sound you described is actually a Rhodes vst. Nevertheless its been handy to get some impartial comment as its given me a fresh perspective which I needed on how I may improve it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest brianellis

Yeah, drum sound is weak. Kinda ok bassline, but super familiar tone. sounds better after that cheesy lead ends and the pads come in... not liking the cut up lead after those pads. again, sounds better when that lead ends and the rest comes back in. definitely should make the pads come in sooner. weird chord at 2:05. nothing in the track is really hitting, needs more mastering. part with the vocals and the pads is the most interesting part... eh, not liking where this is going with the break... totally unnecessary territory for this song. This would make a much better short chill song. And wow, this mashup clip is really lame.

Guest tht! tne
Starts going into [] territory almost then that sample comes in and those cheesy strings.

true it's ultravisitory

Guest Promo
Starts going into [] territory almost then that sample comes in and those cheesy strings.

true it's ultravisitory

Its ironic that I keep trying to bury this thread but folks keep commenting in it. Anyways thanks for the comment and interest dude.

i thought you were asking for comments in other threads, especially in brians ? :D

track is almost good...

didnt like the breakbeat sample when it came in the first time, second time its very good though. the bassline is indeed good, but the sound of it could be improved a bit. liking the progression of the track, but i thought... once you go wild in the end... take it a bit further... its ending a bit out of a sudden.

the current form is not uninteresting, really... take a few more steps with it!

Archived