IGNORED

hey, check out me ! im on a website!!!

SR4

alex, im really glad you appreciate them, i really glad you are. my problem is ive never admitted to being an experienced producer....id like to get these techniques down....i spose consider these bits as rought drafts for later in life.

id really like to fix them. analogue has offered me some awesome ideas.

do you think im going industrial? ive actually been told that about a lot of older tracks i submitted on here about a year ago(i dont submit tracks anymore)

perhaps we could talk more about these on another medium.

Guest AlexPallas

all of my favorite artists have created their own genres and subgenres. make the music u feel is most relevant to you, put your heart into it rather than comparing it to every one else's music. when i used to make techno i'd constantly compare it to aphex twin, not a good route. i used to study guitar under a very talented musician. i'd do the chords, learned the scales and i could technically play good and i was technically a good guitarist, but i quit because i wasnt satisfied with the music i was playing. every now and then i pick up my guitar and play something simple, not technically perfect, but i put all my feeling and heart into it and the music becomes more original and pure. this is my method, everyone operates a little differently, but isolation from outside music has proven a powerful tool for many musicians.

Archived