IGNORED

Basi Beats

Guest lullezucht

Guest joshier

first track, yeah that was alright, kind of new, happy, light.. nice background kind of music

second track, i like this one better, it's still chill out but it's more spacey.. i like the melody better.. kind of nice watery samples.. (tips... maybe some reverb.. it's all a bit dry... too dry for me personally. ~I understand you're aiming for a 1991 video game style, but still..)

third track, i like the drum track, the melody is alright, but now it's feeling all drowsy.. dizzy... ok it's speeding up a bit now.. bit more exciting.. kind of still random jitter though.. doing nothing for me.

fourth track, again, very random jittery.. bad sound quality, although could be to do with myspace being shit.... again, still very random.. doing nothing for me.

thanks for sharing with us.

rimpelllovely choice of instrument voices (woodwindy) and pleasing rhythms , arranged in a consistently interesting fashion.

this is capturing my attention a lot more than the usual ekt tracks.

just gone off in a distortion and bleepfest direction.

it ended. nice stuff

zonderlingenschillovely blippy and gated pad (?)melodies . reminds me a lot of (90's) mouse on mars

which can only be a good thing. very pleasant

breineschijen lllcool electric pop music . arrangement and melodies and timbres (everything then) remind more and more of max tundra the longer this one goes on. a real grower over the course of the track. splendid

probeterneefangrier dyslexic beats + mangled signals...reminiscent of shortwave radio. sudden end. short and sweet

i'd definitely file these among the top end of ekt stuff if they were downloadable

listening to rimpell again now. it's really quite special.

i have always been facinated by your user name

what the hell is going on in your myspack profile picture?

i'm assuming that baz vanhuizen from your top friends is you

trappen in de val is beautiful

been listening to that and rimpel l over and over since my last post

the beatless stuff is really good

Guest Basi Goreng
I understand you're aiming for a 1991 video game style, but still..)

thanks for sharing with us.

Thanks for making me lol. Hilarious display of nerdy arrogance there.

I always start off with the intention of making dark as fuck complex beat stuff, but this is what I end up with. Happy happy joy joy stuff, which isn't very well produced, but is just fun.

4) pretty crazy mash of sounds, got some nice patterns in it, at 1.34 it stops..is it supposed to stop here?

Don't think I'll be near A-dam to check the gig :( have fun & say hi to Iep.

btw, do you have any new videos online?

Yeah it supposed to end there. I love making beats, but it's such a time consuming and frustrating activity for me. Especially doing it all in Audition.

No new videos unfortunately. I'm going to start on a vid for Black Moth Super Rainbow soon.

I'll definitely say hi to the Iepster.

How's sonology going? Too bad you're not playing live anymore. All the breakbore and dubstep bores the hell out of me.

Guest Basi Goreng
i'd definitely file these among the top end of ekt stuff if they were downloadable

listening to rimpell again now. it's really quite special.

i have always been facinated by your user name

what the hell is going on in your myspack profile picture?

My myspace picture is a few frames of this video I made. It's my ear.

i'm assuming that baz vanhuizen from your top friends is you

trappen in de val is beautiful

been listening to that and rimpel l over and over since my last post

the beatless stuff is really good

Yes Basi Goreng is Bas van Huizen.

Check your PM Ludd

And here is a downloadable track:

Stellignest

I played around with some samples from this Planet-Mu phorum project.

And Iep, are those maggots??

I'll have to make you some real Basi Nasi Goreng next time.

Guest iep
And Iep, are those maggots??

I'll have to make you some real Basi Nasi Goreng next time.

oh yeah, magotty grossness with unfertilized chicken albumen & yolk on top in full high-res glory! it's not quite as gory as your myspace animation but it's getting close. i gotta admit that the apparent penetration of the ear-like flesh boggled my eyes at first. oor smerig. NONETHELESS i'm already looking forward to yer culinary chops. more on-topic: i'm really enjoying baibelkoor lately & you definitely shouldn't forget to spam it to the unsuspecting arrogant nerd masses on the interweb BBS boards! plus, bump.

Guest Basi Goreng
more on-topic: i'm really enjoying baibelkoor lately & you definitely shouldn't forget to spam it to the unsuspecting arrogant nerd masses on the interweb BBS boards! plus, bump.

I'm going to beef up baibelkoor a bit for the performance, it's a bit too thin now. Don't you think?

Maybe extend the end as well.

more on-topic: i'm really enjoying baibelkoor lately & you definitely shouldn't forget to spam it to the unsuspecting arrogant nerd masses on the interweb BBS boards! plus, bump.

I'm going to beef up baibelkoor a bit for the performance, it's a bit too thin now. Don't you think?

Maybe extend the end as well.

it's definitely on the thin side, there's barely any punch in the low end + the percussion could be sharper and more dynamic? oh yeah and that speech sample is maybe a bit overdone, dunno, just detracts a bit.. rhythm- and mood-wise i think it's one of your better things for sure. that skittery pushpull flow at the end should definitely extended too, indeed (INDEEED).

Archived