IGNORED

BoC Clones / Similar Artists

o00o

Guest audiotrack
:wub: Kelpe :wub:

I listened to some KELPE today.. very good indeed.

I especially like the chopped up vocals with the intricate beats (sickly situation).

BoC do it better with telephasic workshop and the live tracks which have chopped up vocals..

Anyone know of any other similar styles like these..?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Herb
oOOo wrote:

also http://www.myspace.com/eskyberlin pops up beeing also a member here i assume (sadly only the 4 tracks on myspace nothing more...)

Well, yes...let's say i'm kind of "influenced"... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile for me this a whole music genre with people like

Christ, Kelpe, Phasic, Tycho, Hills West, Syntaks, Shamanic Technology, Jash...and many more...

Maybe one should create a proper name for this music. Anyway...my album is hopefully out by June or July...so...there will be more...

Greetz from Berlin, Esky

here's a Shamanic Technology video for his track "Electronic Therapy"

Guest Dogboy73
i think it's hard not to try to copy BOC after listening to their stuff eh?

admit it

you all copy BOC

no, i copy the guy who changed the lengths of the stretched cat gut and called out to his buddy with the semi-hollow log.

You lie like a cheap Japanese watch! :laughing:

I certainly try to copy BoC. I can't help it. Those melodies sound so perfect & the sounds they use are so spot on .......... resistance is futile! Everything I do I'm trying to sound BoCish & I get very excited when I come up with BoC like sounds & melodies half as good. Everything I do is a BoC

here's a Shamanic Technology video for his track "Electronic Therapy"

Man, I hate to say it, but that video actually didn't do that track justice. It could have been due to Youtube though...seemed like the visuals were out of sync with the audio.

In any case, it's a great track, but the video seems about average.

yeah the visuals, while cool in their own right, didnt seem to have anything to do with the music. they seemed to go at their own irrelevant and decidedly non-sympathetic rhythm. track was kinda cool, though.

Guest Enter a new display name

Is this Marcus Eoin dancing during the 57th second? :rolleyes: I'm talking about the bearded man wearing white clothes.

Archived