IGNORED

aphotic

kaen

aphotic

recently started failing at music again so here is some output, flame away.

im only using cheapy earphones so it more than likely sounds like shit

crits plz

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

sounds a bit glitchy - is that a vinyl effect plugin?

sort of like locust meets louis and bebe barron

horror-sci-fi music

ah, ive had reports from several people about glitches, it appears to be rendering badly or uploading wrong, ima get onto it.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
ah, ive had reports from several people about glitches, it appears to be rendering badly or uploading wrong, ima get onto it.

:OK

Guest Promo

I like the name of the track. Yeah Syntheme is right about the Locust reference - that's actually quite apt. Definitely has a Locust vibe to it - early Locust that is. Actually I quite like this I have to be honest. The track kept cutting out on me in Quicktime but now I've switched to Winamp its smoother. Oddly am getting a bit of digital clipping for some reason - not sure why that is. I'd say this was a keeper. Here's another reference that springs to mind Luke Slater's 7th Plain. Yeah this definitely has a lot in common with Luke Slater's early ambient stuff. Yeah I likes this. Nice.

nice atmosphere why not put some breaks in

throw some d's on that bitch :ok:

haha yeah i dunno, i kinda digg it how it is right now, im adding a few more bits but i dont wanna overdo it, adjective gave me a wonderful vision of my track in the form of a trip to the bottom of the sea in a minisub which fits perfectly to me.

Archived