IGNORED

Bobby On The Bass

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Guest Promo

Its kinda deranged sounding. I quite like it. More layers would be good. If you got what it takes to get it there then I could hear this going epic. Certainly like the melody/bass combo.

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

TY guys!

i uploaded a fresher version (replaced original file) with cloudy bass cleared + all new synthe-lines

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
nice sustain on the subbass

but i think it gets a bit busy

nice to hear your evolution

ty

i listened on headphones and realised there was a lot of crappy stereo-stuff going on that did nothing for the track

have pulled in some of the odd placements and the crappy stereo panner on the kraftwerk synth.

uploaded new version and replaced original

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

actually, here: (some ableton fx automation was off for some reason)

PS the last two had 0 downloads

Guest Promo

Is that a hint? :tongue:

Anyways I can tell you straight that the WATMM server was extremely slow to download from. I must have waited 5/6 mins or something. Might be wise to use Yousendit in future. I like this .... it has the foundations of something groovy. Can't really hear much difference from the early version I heard but it is quite Jake Slazengerish and if you don't know who he is then you must check it straight away.

Guest tht! tne

did you use a vocoder?

i think it would be funny if you did something like Idiron Soundtrack's crusty raver

i love british accents

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Is that a hint? :tongue:

Anyways I can tell you straight that the WATMM server was extremely slow to download from. I must have waited 5/6 mins or something. Might be wise to use Yousendit in future. I like this .... it has the foundations of something groovy. Can't really hear much difference from the early version I heard but it is quite Jake Slazengerish and if you don't know who he is then you must check it straight away.

no, it wasn't a hint! i was glad that those versions hadn't d'led cos i left off automation and stuff on both of the previous uploads - i'm slapdash!

yeah i noticed it taking a long tiime to play

i'll check out jake slazenger

cheeers

did you use a vocoder?

i think it would be funny if you did something like Idiron Soundtrack's crusty raver

i love british accents

it's a filter on the bass. But when i filter stuff, i always alter the cutoff freq in sync with me mouthing words or vowels. so there probably is some kind of manual vocal coding going on in there.

i haven't checked that track yet, will do though.

Archived