IGNORED

Lights Set North - Nuke

posture

The bass part of the beginning reminds me of something, and then this just blasts off into the most awesome soulful electro-funk I have ever heard. This pretty much schools everything electro ever posted here.

Guest Promo

Yeah, not surprisingly I was keen to hear this when the phrase 'electro funk' was printed. I wouldn't go as far as to say its the best slice of electro funk I've heard here but anyone producing electro automatically grabs my interest. Personally for me it was lacking something and it always felt like it was leading into something that never came. The bassline was strong but you didn't seem to take max advantage of that. Nice production etc. Be good to have heard some beefier beats. Overall lots of individual positives but I just felt it was really lacking some final magic to take it from 'mmm this is quite interesting' to 'fuck me I got download this shit!'. Anyways I'll certainly keep checking your productions.

Archived