IGNORED

now on myspace, drop by

Guest ccfeln

Guest Dactyl

This is pretty great stuff. Man, this is the kinda music i would like to be making. it starts off strong with that distorted bass drum, and the beat is nicely sequenced. this track aroused all sorts of feelings within me. sort of inspiring at times. i was only hoping that you would bring back the distorted kick drum to the foreground more often. the only problem is the sound quality, but i understand how myspace messes with that.

Guest ccfeln

wow thanks, im never sure about my tracks when im done.

yeah the distortion works well (powerful) on that beat, but im wary of using too much because it can be tiring,

used it sparingly, perhaps i can squeeze in a bit more.

about the sound quality, ive changed it so you can download it instead of streaming, sounds much better. also, i made that with

reason 2.0 which doesnt sound that good (for me at least)

cheers

david

Guest Promo

Yeah, quite nice. Nice and emotional. Fairly decent keys, chords and harmonies. I agree about the sound quality but that's probably Myspace. I like the drums. Very early on one of your bass sounds seems a little full in the mix and penetrates a little too much low end in my speakers - a reduction in vol might help. On first hearing it felt a little meandering but overall it stayed with me. Will probably give this another listen. Quite filmic I'd say. Gets quite lush towards in the last minute.

Guest tht! tne

i like that it started right out doing something interesting, rather than merely introducing a theme that would be repeated and/or varied upon throughout a "songy" basic track

Archived