IGNORED

My Project: Hexagon Heaven

Guest Fran

Guest Fran

First of all, hello everybody. Yes, I´m a newbie around here, but I´ve been stalking this website and forum for a while, but only had time now to join.

Hope you like these experimentations I do for almost an year now: www.myspace.com/hexagonheaven

I´ve taken inspiration from the obvious artists and I tried to put some Jazz structure to some songs as well, that will be featured in my debut about to be released in October. That song Stay With Me is a remix of Clint Mansell´s The Fountain Soundtrack (awesome movie by the way).

So tell me your thoughts about them. And please state what you didn´t enjoyed, I´m always looking forward to improve and I take serious criticism in a serious way.

Hey man, welcome to the board. I'm listening to Aurora right now, really like the style. Somewhere between Clark and Autechre but with vocals that don't sound like either. Rather haunting sounding track. I'm a big fan of the organic found sound percussion stuff. Sounds like toys being jostled around.

Checking out Efin Clrnt now. Again, really dig the style. It's like a more whimsical Ae, with just a hint of jazz. It would be really fun to remix something of yours. I haven't done any remixing for a while, but I'd love to have a go at any of these tracks.

Ghout Tin's gorgeous. Nice work. Really sweet tones and atmosphere. Some of the best ambient stuff I've heard linked from this board. Love how it morphs into the piano bits. Great textures, really smooth transitions. Love the vocal processing. I really like this.

Thanks for sharing, let me know if you post anything new.

Guest Fran

Thank you very much for the wonderfull comments on the songs. It would be a pleasure to hear a remix of one of my tunes by you, since what I heard from you was brilliant honestly. If you´re really willing to do so, I can send individual samples from any song, just tell me which one you´d like to work on. And this goes to you as well, I´m gonna search around here for some stuff of yours, and if you let me, I´d love to work on it.

I´ll upload a song soon I made with a friend of mine who plays sax. Very Jazzy, since it´s my biggest influence in rythm construction.

Archived