IGNORED

I need some advice from you guys

Salvatorin

Well one day I decided to make a remix of some Runescape music............it came out real nice but I had to rush the bouncing (my whole studio was dismantled as I'm moving) and some things came out horribly un-equalized. There's one spot where a bad-ass synth comes in, and its soo loud and overpowering, but then it quickly fades away, as I turned it down. I don't have the project anymore so i'm stuck with only this recording.

The spot is at 1:29 and a big saw synth comes in...does anyone have any advice as to what I should do in that spot to make it sound better?

mage arena.mp3( 4.41mb ) Number of downloads: 3

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
Well one day I decided to make a remix of some Runescape music............it came out real nice but I had to rush the bouncing (my whole studio was dismantled as I'm moving) and some things came out horribly un-equalized. There's one spot where a bad-ass synth comes in, and its soo loud and overpowering, but then it quickly fades away, as I turned it down. I don't have the project anymore so i'm stuck with only this recording.

The spot is at 1:29 and a big saw synth comes in...does anyone have any advice as to what I should do in that spot to make it sound better?

mage arena.mp3( 4.41mb ) Number of downloads: 3

cut out the 4 bars containing the loud part and replace with another section

Archived