IGNORED

acid on seasick / how to carve a fatboy slim song out of styrofoam for fun and profit

Guest hahathhat

Unlistenable, as always. And what's with the lame puns on titles by decent artists (Ceephax, Aphex, etc.)?

EDIT: My computer crashed immediately after posting the above message. I'll take that as a sign that my critique wasn't too constructive. So let me add that I am at least glad that you didn't have "World's Most Scrotum-Tightening Police Chases 3" playing in the background.

i like acid on seasick, the samples are really cool. the title is perfect for the track.

Unlistenable, as always. And what's with the lame puns on titles by decent artists (Ceephax, Aphex, etc.)?

EDIT: My computer crashed immediately after posting the above message. I'll take that as a sign that my critique wasn't too constructive. So let me add that I am at least glad that you didn't have "World's Most Scrotum-Tightening Police Chases 3" playing in the background.

go listen to BOC.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD
Unlistenable, as always.

then how would you know

And what's with the lame puns on titles by decent artists (Ceephax, Aphex, etc.)?

just patching the synaptic gap

EDIT: My computer crashed immediately after posting the above message.

reinstall windows

I'll take that as a sign that my critique wasn't too constructive. So let me add that I am at least glad that you didn't have "World's Most Scrotum-Tightening Police Chases 3" playing in the background.

sheriff john bunnell will come and show you the law bitch

i like acid on seasick, the samples are really cool. the title is perfect for the track.

thx

Archived