IGNORED

Dust Bunnies

Salvatorin

Using chopped-up samples of geese and dialogue from old german, chinese, and gaelic tapes along with my trusty Yamaha CBX10.

Is it just trash, or a style I should try some more?

Guest Ominous

is this a new version? i think i'm hearing more things on this one than the one you had in your myspace player a while ago. defo very original.

is this a new version? i think i'm hearing more things on this one than the one you had in your myspace player a while ago. defo very original.

I think its a better quality version, I think I had a badly equalized version up before, so maybe a couple things are coming out better.

But then I did layer it really thick near the end, sometimes I hear it in different parts come out better with different sound systems. The best is too have a nice sub-woofer because the bass part is real nice in that track.

Hey anyways you are on my friends list...I forgot but then i remembered OMINOUS. I like your tunes, they are kind of ambient, right?

Archived