IGNORED

Thisket - Thisket's Summer Revue - 28/08/2007

Guest Thisket

Guest Thisket

cmr030front.jpgcmr030back.jpg

Hi b-bois and chicas, I have a new long-player out on Custom Music Records, and people say it's pretty tits.

Link with intro video.

8 tracks of summer fun and heat-depression. Some tracks recorded while I was high on life, some while high on amphetamine, some while going through the doldrums of usual deep-south summer living. All are pretty nice, and all-hardware. Features 2 MC-202s, an old Tama Techstar, luscious Oberheim Matrix 6 noises, the MS-10/MC-500 gang, shimmery high- and band-pass filtered pads, and 606 hats and MFB-502 claps that sizzle like dry ice. Well, so I've been told.

Download in entirety in 256 kbps for free. Buy on CD for $5.

(photos/artwork by me, art consultation from typogra and A+100)

Thisket I love your stuff man, you are without a doubt one of my top musicians. This release is brilliant, its a pleasure seeing your style progress and become more honed and fuller in dynamics structure and general awesomeness. Thanks for this album.

Guest monotoo

checking it out right now! and hey, i'd be willing to assist in some art direction, however little/much you want. at the end of this year i'll have earned my design degree so woohoo.

ps, how far west in louisiana? tx reeks of vile heat as well

Guest Thisket
checking it out right now! and hey, i'd be willing to assist in some art direction, however little/much you want. at the end of this year i'll have earned my design degree so woohoo.

ps, how far west in louisiana? tx reeks of vile heat as well

Well, typogra and I are both art majors, so we're fine on that ;). I'm in south-central Louisiana. It's hot anywhere here with all that humidididity.

man Hive is one of the best songs anyone has written all year. seriously!

Aw, thanks. It's my favorite, too. :embrassed:

This release is pretty cool.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived