IGNORED

Ambient plate blue, red and yellow

Chris Moss Acid

here is a new ambient tip,

i been wanting to make an ambient album for along time, but had to wait until the time was right, i think this year will be the time

Red

and a couple i did in 2003

Blue

Yellow

*apart from yellow, these will be down for a bit, due to kaen changing servers, shouldnt be down for long

Man, that's some well good trackings you got there. I couldn't get the yellow one to work but the others were pretty nice. I especially loved the Red one, nice brooding wotknots withought breaking into cliched percussion or whatever. I much preferred this to your acid workouts (but that's just my taste, I'm sure most people would probably prefer your usual stuff :grin: )

Nice one...

Man, that's some well good trackings you got there. I couldn't get the yellow one to work but the others were pretty nice. I especially loved the Red one, nice brooding wotknots withought breaking into cliched percussion or whatever. I much preferred this to your acid workouts (but that's just my taste, I'm sure most people would probably prefer your usual stuff :grin: )

Nice one...

thanks,

i tend to not make many ambient tracks and when i do, its a nice feeling. maybe there will be more to come soon

yellow

that should work if not try

http://bradstrikker.tripod.com

Archived