IGNORED

my first attempt at the grimey sound

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Guest tht! tne

takes a little while to find its footing rhythmically

you gonna collaborate with lady sovereign or m.i.a.?

p.s. i like you even more since i realized your logo's from a clockwork orange or trainspotting via a clockwork orange i'm a little slow

Guest analogue wings

It's good, but you need to listen to some Wiley to get some pointers on how to really work those hats. Grime is all about the hats.

the first 20 seconds are a bit confusing... the hats and the percussion all sound forced to me.

the whooshing bass starting at :30 is ACE...

1:00-1:05 is some of the coolest music i've heard in a very long time. absolutely top shelf. would like to hear a lot more of this.

i don't like the way the percussion reinforcement meshes at 1:25.

some incredible elements in this track. this was like the first date... i liked her, but still have some doubts... it won't stop me from fantasizing all night long about what "could be"...

Cool. My ears have been syringed but its sounds good to me. I'm wondering if there should be a bit more bass though.

EDIT: Yeah, its definitely my ears. Everything seems less bassy as the moment as they've been syringed.

Guest mohamed

i agree on what has been said about the first 20 seconds,

as a first attempt i feel theres enough originality to build a neat grimey sound.

good stuff as usual!

marco

Archived