IGNORED

Casey James and The Staypuft Kid present: "Transylvania Radio"

Guest staypuft

Guest staypuft

It's finally time to unveil the project that I've been busy with for the past 2 months... a spooktacularly oddball album entitled "Transylvania Radio", available as a free download from our website. It's a ton of fun and a half, give it a listen and let us know whatcha think.

available @ http://cjspk.com

thenk yew fer yer time :D

Listened to this a few times now. My first impression is that it feels like ALOT to listen through for a half hour album! I don't know why... but it took a while to sink in.

I REALLY love your guys' style, awesome sound. Alot of people (including myself) complained about the vocals last time you posted, so I'd like to comment on that. I don't know if it's because I've listened to songbirds and ghetto blasters heaps and I've just gotten used to the vocals, but it certainly doesn't stick out as anything to complain about with this album. I mean, they're pretty goofy but that fits the sound of the music. I think the mix in the second track compliments the vocals best.

I like some of the more cut up/layered/lyricless vocals heaps too. I just think the pitch shifted vocals are a bit too over the top on A Modern Vampire, it's slightly annoying. But that's one of my only critiques... the other one being, I just can't stand to listen to the second to last track. I defenitely appreciate the idea, it's just that the distortion makes it very difficult to hear and it just ends up sounding like annoying noise, which makes it a little bit of an anti climax (especially since the two songs before that are AWESOME).

But overall I really really like it, and look forward to hearing more!

Archived