IGNORED

brainy breakbeats

erichodge

and, sure, there are a bunch of mistakes... still a WIP, but i'm just checking with the minds to see what you think.

suggestions welcome. oh, and i don't mean this is really a dance floor number when i say not "dj-by-number"... just that i've heard the same sampled loop OVER and over again... and my point was to make something that was more home-baked...

ah, fuck the explanation. have a listen if you like, and let me know what you think.

cheers,

eric

I like the retro sounding bendy synths. Makes me nostalgiac for old italian horror flicks. Nice beatwork too. suggestions would be to work more with the dynamics and maybe boost the bass a bit --though these speakers aren't the best judge for it. Something to keep in mind anyway.

nice, thank you for the comments.

its been a bit of a nightmare in terms of mixing... messing around with side-chaining on the kick from the sine wave and moving bass... big headache. i totally agree though... definitely what i'll be focusing on (dynamics and bass boost), in addition to changing the character of the bendy synth as the track progresses.

thanks again and cheers.

Archived