IGNORED

Reggaeton

GORDO

Guest analogue wings

Lose the vocal samples - borrowing blackness is lame

Lead melody is a bit wack - I think it might be the instrument though. Try a more "direct" sound w/less reverb, stereo fx etc.

Beats are wix though! :ok:

eventually those samples will have to be removed and replaced by real ones, the moans are proably the high point of the thing (it's everybody favorite part ha!).

yeah the melody sucks, but i can't come up with something better. we've changed the instrument but piano sounds the best. some actual singing should be sitting at top of all and maybe that melody will become accompaniment but meh, this is what i got so far. also i expect to give more variation to the beats after there's an actual completed composition.

thanks for listening.

look forward for this track annoying the hell out of you in the near future. :angry:

Guest analogue wings

If you're going to get someone to voice on it, then that's a whole nother story.

Can't wait to hear it with vox!

youve got a lot of potential imo, much better than i can do, can you listen to my song, give me some tips to improve

it's really hard to get original style isnt it, i just end up copying others, youre original ;-) the kind of song you can play to your mates. a girl who lives around here would be well into this song, later you might see a quoted comment from her...

basically enjoyed keep up the good work man!!

Guest analogue wings
youve got a lot of potential imo, much better than i can do, can you listen to my song, give me some tips to improve

it's really hard to get original style isnt it, i just end up copying others, youre original ;-) the kind of song you can play to your mates. a girl who lives around here would be well into this song, later you might see a quoted comment from her...

basically enjoyed keep up the good work man!!

Have you ever heard any other reggaeton? This is actually quite generic! Not in a bad way tho :)

Archived