IGNORED

the campfire headphase

Guest nacmat

Guest Shockerbrown
sherbert head and 'tears' are tight

lol it's sherBET head. c'mon are you a boc fan? :laughing:

i like sherbet head but it it's not a very special track for me. sometimes more a skip track.

here's my personal sherbet head analysis btw:

on the background you can hear a personal field recording from the boc lads or something. if they're playing soccer in a gym. between 1:57 and 2:00 you can hear a gym floor sound or something and there's someone yelling. maybe because mike or marcus didn't score :laughing:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest crazymonk

Just slowed down sherbet head around 4x and I have to say, it's far more beautiful this way. Check it.

Guest Skinko

I would actually first like to put aside the the claims about the warp/skam aesthetic in the earlier albums. Twoism which was self released first and served as their demo tape essentially has loads of those elements. Basefree is a fucking stomper there appears to be no pandering to any aesthetic apart from their own.

As the campfrie headphase. The only thing i don't like about it is the title. One of the standout moments for is the ending to 84 pontiac dream. Quite a classic 70's feel to that. I feel that maybe this is the path they will be heading down. So i can't wait to see what happens next!

Guest chromakey_dreamcoat
As the campfrie headphase. The only thing i don't like about it is the title.

I agree, but Ataronchronon is a nice song title, though! :shade: I particularly liked the cover artwork too. That's their best cover.

Archived