IGNORED

Harrow On The Hill

Guest hellomynameis

Guest hellomynameis

cheers for the comments guys!

Regarding the beat, here is a little explanation: The beats come from my good old fashioned Casio MT-210 which I circuit bent to add a bit of distortion. So admittedly they do suck a little bit, but I recorded the drums and piano at the same time, so I was controlling the beats whilst playing the piano which was slightly difficult lol,

thanks for the comments anyway guys!

Guest hellomynameis
This sounds rude, but is this a joke ?

The whole radiohead references/lyrics and melodies and stuff?

probably the vocals 'borrowed' to heavily from Radiohead, but I dont think the piano melody did.

If anything the vocals are a bit like Pyramid Song and the piano does not reflect this lol

it's about as seriouszzz as you take it

No offence meant mate, by the way. If you are doing this for a bit of fun then ignore me but if you aren't (i.e trying to do something career wise or for art or something),you're borrowing from radiohead/thom yorke way, way too much. I honestly thought you might be on a wind up or i wouldn't have posted my original reply like that.

The main piano idea is very nearly spinning plates (piano version).

Pyramid song vocals + Lyrics.

The songs called Harrow on the Hill + Thom Yorke has a song called Harrowdown Hill.

Come on make, an effort lol

Guest hellomynameis
No offence meant mate, by the way. If you are doing this for a bit of fun then ignore me but if you aren't (i.e trying to do something career wise or for art or something),you're borrowing from radiohead/thom yorke way, way too much. I honestly thought you might be on a wind up or i wouldn't have posted my original reply like that.

The main piano idea is very nearly spinning plates (piano version).

Pyramid song vocals + Lyrics.

The songs called Harrow on the Hill + Thom Yorke has a song called Harrowdown Hill.

Come on make, an effort lol

I must admit I lol'd, i think the thought process that ocurred one evening was... 'oh this sounds ok' i'll record it.

I admit I had been listening to the eraser and also visitng london Harrow on the Hill the day before maybe perhaps was in the naming of the track hah. Oh and I know how to play spinning plates, and they both are completely different in terms of style (or sort of)

but to be quite honest I don't think I made it in the name of art :P

anyway I am glad you could compare my song to Radiohead (and it's a medley too :wink: )

• 4 weeks later...
Guest philia

i think this is pretty cool! the beat is nice when the tune is developed, but i'm w hoodie regarding the beginning - a bit rough on its own.

i approve of the vocals also :ok:

Archived