IGNORED

Hopefully, maybe, possibly buying this...

Guest hellomynameis

Guest Dogboy73
And it's a good thing it's only 30mins away by car!!

It is a good thing because the guy only has (2) feedback. I always get a bit concerned about buying expensive stuff from people with low feedback. But if you can drive to the place, check this out & sort the cash out there & then then you might be onto a winner here because I doubt many people will take a chance on this with the sellers low feedback. Where it is by the way? Hove. Not a million miles from me. I'm in a well :angry: .................. only joking. Just spent £300+ on a Neptune 2. But yes, I'd love an MS10 (or 20) to fool around on. Loads of fun. My old mate used to have one. They're just to cool with the patch routing & external signal input.

Guest hellomynameis

lol the bid failed, and well I know the feedback is low but then I would give cash over in hand after seeing it so I don't think it was a big deal.

Also looking at gumtree I saw someone had an SH101 for sale for £90 so I e-mailed them and just got a reply after saying: I am interested in your sh101 if you still have it? Thanks. And he replied with: 'Suck my dick motherfucker'

so i lold!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived