IGNORED

new feta song

Guest DOLLA MENU

Wow, this sounds very emotional - a tad sad perhaps? Could it be because of what you've gone through lately (your girlfriend etc...?).

I really like the melody, but I'd like to hear the drums getting toned down just a little bit because they seem kinda loud compared to the melodies. Can't wait to hear your album if the rest of the tracks are like this! :ok:

Guest test pattern

i like the beat a lot....really simple but sits so well.....the atmosphere is badass man....melancholy but almost uplifting and beautiful.....kinda has a vibert feel w/ the 4/4ness and the bending synths.....only thing i thought was missing was a bassline...

The atmosphere is nice yes I would agree with that but it does get pretty repetative after a while. It just too minimal to really be a worthy track in my mind. I would agree with the Vibert comment of another poster. I like the beat quite a bit that said definitely the sort of skipperty beat I dig. Yup definitely needs some more I think. Its a strange track something very hypnotic about it ala Seefeel. I think the bear bones are there. By the end of it I wasn't totally sure whether it needed more or whether it was okay as it. Must gut feeling was more layers and yeah bassline would suit this track very nicely. You add some fills to the beat and build it up into quite a danceable fashion. Has a certain cleaness and quality feel to the production.

Guest Pinflux

I do like the feel of the track, it all sounds a little wobbly and unsure of itself which is neat. I agree that you could layer it some more, and perhaps even alter the notes of the bendy synths along the way for more variation. I reckon the beat could be just a little more complicated or varying too, but seems most people are keen on it.

yeh, i liked this.... i agree that it needs more things and stuff, some bass type vocals maybe?

alternate between a melody and vocals or something?

.....cool anyway :cool:

Archived