SHITMAT AND DJ SCOTCH EGG

PLUCKING SKANKER

HOT RODDY

MEDICINE

TAZ

SOL

DEADBOYRACER

DJ CHEESEMASTER

A night of mentalism, basssyness and screamin!

DURAN DURAN DURAN

Cock rock Disco/Planet mu's DDD is the master of gabber/booty/rave, rippin up dance floors round the globe with cock in hand!

SHACKLETON

From skull Disco records, Shackleton's tracks have been getting a caning from the likes of Kode 9 and N Type on Rinse FM, through to the likes of Rob da Bank on Radio One and also on XFM, and at raves such as DMZ and Subloaded. Expect Bass and Fine dubstep cuts!

I'M BEING GOOD

Detuned guitar stunt team i'm being good are like some fucked up kinda explosion in a neo-classic thematics factory. Active since the mid 90's on chug records, there live shows have enough energy and intelegence its better than handgliding with carol vorderman

BASS CLEF

Live dubstep from a guy who dosent even use a computer. 4 track, trumpet, fx and synths

his recent 12"s i've aquired have been anyhtign but genious pullign the dubstep genre into more friendly abstract bassy directions

EBOLA

Wrong music's own Ebola, who just released his amzing 12" 'on a gastro tip' on Peace off records, has been on a one man mission too devastate the eardrums of anyone who dares come see him. A fine blend of Booty, Breakcore, dubstep noise and gabber

DOKKEBI Q

This amazing duo hailign from japan, really do impress. There sound is reminsant of hardcore dub artists and you definatly feel like your in a proper soundclash! Ragga-dub-core is what you'd call it i guess. Enchanting vocals, screaming delay and lots of bass!

CHRIS MOSS ACID

The master of the 303 returns too do a proper brighton acid rince out. live acid

THE GROSS CONSUMER

The Gross one returns!!! with new tunes and a new haircut...very wrong!

STICKS

local band sticks make there 3rd appearence at wrong music.lofi art school indie rock!

SHITMAT AND DJ SCOTCH EGG

On the rave like a headless chicken tour shitters and eggy will be playing strickly country music!

only jokin we will be doing the thing you all know us for! gameboy gabber and laptop mashcore

PLUCKING SKANKER

jazz meets mash-up - from norfolk!

WITH DJ'S TAZ, DEADBOYRACER AND DJ CHEESEMASTER

+ just added

headquarters

kents finest math rock whatever band sounds good loud yea

dr bastardo

brighton breakcore genius

DEAR BRITCH

one man camp band

maiovvi and fortune

zombie/goblin techno