IGNORED

Axiom 25 - Ableton Live 6 Midi Assignment Issues

qnio

heeelloo just bought an axiom 25 and i can't make its knobs to control parameters in live 6!

i clicked on the MIDI button (upper-right corner in live), selected the parameter (delay feedback, just testing), moved a knob and... NOTHING.

so far i've installed the axiom's drivers and it works as a regular midi keyboard (playing VST instruments)

anybody experienced this?

switch the axiom on in ableton otherwise fuck all will happen.

???

as far as i know, to make ableton recognize the axiom, it should be switched on before opening live.

oh, and it seems you own one: is it possible to have a blank preset in the axiom (25 btw) for easy knobs/pads assignment on live? is that done through Enigma? (m-audio's software)

Guest Laughable Butane Bob

yeah turn it on before you open ableton or it won't work...

midi learn should work?

midi learn should work?

it isn't. the axiom has a number of mapping presets for ableton live (18, 19 & 20), and it sticks to that. i'm thinking about leaving a "blank" preset for midi learning, but currently i have no idea how. i'll work it out in a few hours, i guess.

Archived