IGNORED

Negro Forever

Siegecow

I found myself in a musical slump recently, not too satisfied with my recent output so in attempts to get over the hump i figure i'd wrap all those tracks up in a little box and send them on their way. And so it seems i pass that dissatisfaction onto you! My biggest fans! With my EP! Negro Forever! May this lil' EP chase these musical clouds away forever.

Enjoy!

1. You're Not Licking My Money (3.07)

2. Pound It Out of Mutual Respect (1.27)

3. Negro Forever (5.14)

4. Cracker For Now (4.07)

5. The Lord, Our Trout (1.51)

6. Boomerang Mitchell Gaylord (2.55)

Guest philia

cool! will download now, but will give it a listen tomorrow (+ will post my thoughts)

i have a lot of unfinished trax saved from whenever i get in a musical slump. but then i listen to them later on, and it's like 'this actually isn't bad' :on2long:

Guest philia

man i really enjoyed these. mellow and peaceful electronic music. just a very nice vibe overall.

fave tracks were 1,2(wish it were longer), 4.

Thanks philia! I think us electronic producers get really critical of our stuff because we end up listening to most parts of the song on repeat for extended periods of time. By the time we're done writing, editing, mixing, post-producing, post-mixing, exporting, editing and arranging we've already heard the track thousands of times. Add to that an artists' tendency to be self-critical and its a wonder we don't hate everything we produce!

Archived