IGNORED

floating bells

Guest tht! tne

nice

usually i would say something like this is better in context

but this really works as a standalone track

Guest Promo

Interesting tune. Reminds me of a genuine 'Music Box' and old times or something. Seemed to start to build into quite a sinister vibe towards the end ... at that point you should have rocked out the beats or something. I dunno maybe you should have kept it totally abstract as oppose to making it more tuneful as I was expecting some beats at that point. Peace.

Interesting tune. Reminds me of a genuine 'Music Box' and old times or something. Seemed to start to build into quite a sinister vibe towards the end ... at that point you should have rocked out the beats or something. I dunno maybe you should have kept it totally abstract as oppose to making it more tuneful as I was expecting some beats at that point. Peace.

Thanks for that, I was sick and high on cold meds and crap, the sound is all from the Micosoft Excel Additive Synthesizer, heh, it really is a spreadsheet with a VB script that makes sound in Excel. I had thought about adding a beat but nothing seemed to fit at all and I was feeling so floaty at the time. Thanks for the listen.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest brianellis

this track has a never ending depth that the listener can't help but constantly try to grasp... forever reaching to to the infinite unknown and discovering that you know less and less as time goes on. kinda like turning the crank of a music box slowly or something y'know?

Archived