IGNORED

2 demo tracks from the work in progress rooftop access album

modey

Usual Bridge (demo)

this was recorded sometime last year, all improvised - so there are some mistakes and the keyboard player used a crappy modulated piano sound through the whole thing heheh, but i like the way it evolves. i'm in the process of re-recording it for the album which might take a while since nobody actually *wrote* it - it's eventually going to have a minimal drone ending that goes into some click'n'cut style stuff.

Artificial Hills

just a little in-between ambient track.

Guest the televisor

Artificial Hills - nice ambient sounds, it takes while for the other melody to come in, and when it does its not as satisfying as id like it to be, also i think you should've bought some more beats back in after the other melody comes in. Also maybe some more synths aswell. It doesnt seem finished, i reckon this is the start of a really good track.

I didnt listen to Usual Bridge as my nets being slow and its 15mb

Artificial Hills - nice ambient sounds, it takes while for the other melody to come in, and when it does its not as satisfying as id like it to be, also i think you should've bought some more beats back in after the other melody comes in. Also maybe some more synths aswell. It doesnt seem finished, i reckon this is the start of a really good track.

I didnt listen to Usual Bridge as my nets being slow and its 15mb

thanks for listening! first of all though, i was trying something unconventional - i didn't want to use a formula of having things build up again after a melody is introduced, and second, it's a transitional track, probably going to lead into something else anyway!

Usual Bridge: makes me think of a tarantino soundtrack mixed with some jochen hippel video game melody on top. interesting listen.

Archived