IGNORED

Electro Bass

Guest Weird Al

that's awesome man. i saw him live in the amoeba record store on my summer vacation in San Francisco two years ago. i just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Guest brianellis
that's awesome man. i saw him live in the amoeba record store on my summer vacation in San Francisco two years ago. i just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

i wish i could've been that lucky on my SF amoeba trips... i saw the Bravery and Devendra Dumbass there. ugggh so bad, and made it very hard to shop in half the store

Guest greenbank

i was tempted in by the promise of electro bass! all the patches sound ace but i reckon you could tone down the synth brass patch - it's way way too loud (some other funny levels in there as well but that's the worst), what are you monitoring on? quarter ounce of ak47?

Guest brianellis

this was just the first mix after arranging and writing it all... that's why i post it on here. Sometimes i think I mix stuff loud because of the many years of being behind a seriously loud guitar amp.

Archived