IGNORED

wet and honky

Guest Champagne Charlie

This is quite a cool track. I started it off and I had no idea it was going to develop into a Drum & Bass tune with some real quirky edge. I really like the melody a lot. I started thinking this sounds like Global Goon at one point and then I realised it is Global Goon. Thats why it sounds quality. I can't help thinking at some point you could have just added another layer of funky drums to really pick up the tempo. Great track though man! This really made my listening day. Anyways why u hiding under the Hotlipz guise?

you are so brilliant and talented goon, your music always makes me smile! it'd be really wicked with the same kind of track as this, only with a massive breakdown after a while where you drop some heavy 80-90hz~ bass and lay down a constant break, not just a stuttering drum progression. this is still really great, though, so kudos!

Archived