IGNORED

2 acid tunes

Guest the televisor

robin - i like the whole vibe and sound of the track, but you've used way too much reverb on all of it! er, just turn off most of the 'verb and it will be wicked!

batman - nice beats! not too keen on the ice synth thing, but the acid's nice (although sounds a little out of sync right at the start and at some other points), overall pretty decent though mate - tighten it up a bit and it will also be wicked!

i like robin it sounded kind of like vibert acid (aka real acid)

is "ambid" going to be on your next album if not could you put it back up on your myspace plese

Guest the televisor

cheers for the comments

if you mean next net release it probably will but the label i release em ith take fuckin ages to release i send him a zip of mp3s and he dont get back to me for 4 months. ill send you ambid when im on my other comp its not on this one whats your email?

cheers for the comments

if you mean next net release it probably will but the label i release em ith take fuckin ages to release i send him a zip of mp3s and he dont get back to me for 4 months. ill send you ambid when im on my other comp its not on this one whats your email?

danknugz.throwaway@gmail.com

thanks a lot i really liked that one

Guest tht! tne

robin i think is awesome, and i'm not an acid fan

batman i have about the same feedback as BCM

also are those temporary titles?

Guest the televisor

thanks for the feedback, yea they are temporary titles, ill probably add a bit more to both tunes at some point and put one on my myspace

thanks for the feedback, yea they are temporary titles, ill probably add a bit more to both tunes and some point and put one on my myspace

Archived