IGNORED

Lone - Lemurian

new stuff at the myspace

for any of the old timers who may remember, matt used to make tracks under the name "Klone" and we briefly helped run a netlabel called Glitch Records to put out mates music. if i remember, we occasionally posted stuff in EKT. so if any folks out there have surviving tracks from that era (around 2002) knocking around, now would be a great time to share! ive still a few bits somewhere, might ask for consent to stick em up.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

my 2cents on mr. cutler:

i count myself extremely fortunate and lucky to have stumbled upon the artists' valley page, and then lone's myspace early on and have been incredibly stoked at his output. he's got an amazing style. pay attention to his releases and especially his myspace and you will learn to appreciate just how amazing his music is. as for some of the comments that he's rubbish - i have a hard time sympathizing with the determined accusations that he is a total BOC ripoff...obviously there is an influence (and since when are influences a bad thing?), but he's successfully taken the influence and mashed it into his own highly fresh and original thing. just go to his myspace right now, for instance, and listen to 'arcade' or 'wonderment montage'. his music is a fresh breath of ocean air on a sunny day out in a rugged natural coast environment - totally inspiring and life affirming.

Archived