IGNORED

Lone - Lemurian

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tidbit

well ok, album is pretty good, ..bit too boccish here and there, but still...not bad

, still dont like the cover tho

Guest firefunker4

this thread illustrates why i love this board (for pure comedic purposes of course)...

people shitting on 'lone' for supposedly being derivate and unoriginal, however somehow there is an inordinate amount of praise for clark, µ-ziq, cylob, and other bottomfeeder artists.

if lone is guilty of 'copying' boards of canada... so be it. boards of canada wasn't that original in the first place either.

at the end of the day, all one should care about is quality- and both lone and kids in tracksuits are the fucking bomb.

good article in the metro this week...

hearing the album for the first time in its entirety today, and whilst having a stinking bad hangover the album feels like sticking my head in a bucket of ice cold water. matts a fucking star, cop this album you swines.

I know it's been said before, and probably justified in a weird way, but honestly, I just can't believe how ugly the album cover is, it does really look like an ibiza compilation, and what about the cheap lens flare effect ? If he wanted to make something really cheesy he should have pushed it a bit more, this is just not cheesy enought to make you thing it's done on purpose.... I like the album though, but I just really hate the cover...

just dropping by to say this album is fucking amazing. but the album art IS terrible. i've replaced the art tags on my mp3s with new art of my own creation.

Guest windows78

i'm stilling loving the artwork tbh but point taken........Lone's just finishing a follow vinyl ep and the artwork will have a totally different vibe!! and to any people that haven't checked the album don't judge a book by it's cover ;-)

i'm stilling loving the artwork tbh but point taken........Lone's just finishing a follow vinyl ep and the artwork will have a totally different vibe!! and to any people that haven't checked the album don't judge a book by it's cover ;-)

Please make this downloadable as well, I no longer have my turntable out here in Naaarfolk. And come on, the artwork for 'Lemurian' isn't that bad.

Guest abracadabra

this is pretty good. will be bumpin' this in the car for the rest of the summer. and yes the art is lame. one, the glasses are uber-lame, and two, the girl is stupid. lol

Guest windows78

Please make this downloadable as well, I no longer have my turntable out here in Naaarfolk. And come on, the artwork for 'Lemurian' isn't that bad.

you can download the album 320mp3s from www.dealmakerrecords.com

Sorry, I meant the forthcoming vinyl EP, I got the limited CD of 'Lemurian' a few weeks ago.

Guest windows78

Sorry, I meant the forthcoming vinyl EP, I got the limited CD of 'Lemurian' a few weeks ago.

yep the next ep will be digital to....via bleep, itunes etc........it's sounding well nice!!

yep the next ep will be digital to....via bleep, itunes etc........it's sounding well nice!!

Ace. Hope it's out for 2008.

Guest windows78

Ace. Hope it's out for 2008.

yep finger crossed it should be!!

Archived